Dewatering Container Box Liners and Filter Bags
Our Dewatering Container Box Liners are ideal for removing water from sludge & slurry.
Clean It Up’s Form-fitted filter liners are widely utilized in dewatering containers (boxes) during solid/liquid separation of sludges.
Dewatering Container Liners are Form-Fitted filter bags utilized in dewatering containers during solid/liquid separation of sludges. Dewatering Liners are manufactured to accommodate the various shapes and styles of dewatering containers in use today.
After dewatering, disposable Filter Bag Liner and retained solids are ready for disposal, eliminating further solidification and disposal costs are reduced by minimizing waste streams on site before transfer.
Selecting The Right Dewatering Container Box Liner and Filter Bags
In stock to meet your specific requirement, we offer the most popular sizes to ensure fast turn-around times. Various cloth geotextiles and screen mesh filter options are available to achieve desired flow rates and micron levels.
Utilizing the technological advantages of screen and non-woven polypropylene materials, dewatering liners are an effective avenue for draining liquids from sludges while leaving solids for disposal or other uses. Ideal for use with standard and specialized steel containers fitted with dewatering screens for efficient flow through of liquids through the liner and screens and out of the container.
The selection of the right liner for your application can often be a puzzle with sludges or materials of all types requiring different liner bag types.
For Determining Material Micron Ratings: We have an option: Call us about our test kit for determining the best Micron Rating and Dewatering Material for your specific application.
- What Micron Rating Do You Require? Links To Technical Data Regarding Particle Sizes And Micron Ratings. Available under particle size ranges just below Key Questions
- What is the Size (dimensions) Of the Container Box? Important Detail To Size The Right Liner To the Container Box?
- Will The Filter Liner Be Used In A Container With Inside Or Outside Hooks? Important for installation and type of container in use.
- Particle size ranges converted to microns hold one of the keys to effective dewatering filtration.
Keys to Selecting Dewatering Liner Materials
- Industrial Sludge
- Cooling Tower Sludge
- Settling Pond Sludge
- Paint Sludge
- Storm Drains, Ditches, and Sump Cleaning
- Custom requests
- Separates solid/liquid phases of sludge
- Cloth options aid in filtering contaminates such as heavy metals and hydrocarbons
- Mesh options retain larger solids and provide fast dewatering
- Cost savings due to reduced volumes
- Eliminates further solidification costs at disposal site
- Customized to fit any dewatering container
- Sediment Dewatering Bags
- Floating Dispersion Blankets
- Pipe Socks
- Filter Socks
- Heavy Duty Gravel Bags
- Silt Dikes
- plus much more.