Dewatering Container Liners are ideal for removing water from sludge & slurry.
Clean It Up’s Form-fitted filter liners are widely utilized in dewatering containers (boxes) during solid/liquid separation of sludges.
Dewatering Container Liners are Form-Fitted filter bags utilized in dewatering containers during solid/liquid separation of sludges. Dewatering Liners are manufactured to accommodate the various shapes and styles of dewatering containers in use today.
After dewatering, disposable Filter Bag Liner and retained solids are ready for disposal, eliminating further solidification and disposal costs are reduced by minimizing waste streams on site before transfer.
Selecting The Right Dewatering Liner
In stock to meet your specific requirement, we offer the most popular sizes to ensure fast turn-around times. Various cloth and screen mesh filter options are available to achieve desired flow rates and micron levels.
Utilizing the technological advantages of screen and non-woven polypropylene materials, dewatering liners are an effective avenue for draining liquids from sludges while leaving solids for disposal or other uses. Ideal for use with standard and specialized steel containers fitted with dewatering screens for efficient flow through of liquids through the liner and screens and out of the container.
The selection of the right liner for your application can often be a puzzle with sludges or materials of all types requiring different liner bag types.
- What Micron Rating Do You Require? Links To Technical Data Regarding Particle Sizes And Micron Ratings. Available under particle size ranges just below Key Questions
- What is the Size (dimensions) Of the Container Box? Important Detail To Size The Right Liner To the Container Box?
- Will The Filter Liner Be Used In A Container With Inside Or Outside Hooks?
- Particle size ranges converted to microns hold the key to dewatering filtration. We have a test kit for you if needed.
Selecting Roll Off Dewatering Container Liners Doesn’t Have To Be Hard
- Industrial Sludge
- Cooling Tower Sludge
- Settling Pond Sludge
- Paint Sludge
- Storm Drains, Ditches, and Sump Cleaning
- Custom requests
- Separates solid/liquid phases of sludge
- Cloth options aid in filtering contaminates such as heavy metals and hydrocarbons
- Mesh options retain larger solids and provide fast dewatering
- Cost savings due to reduced volumes
- Eliminates further solidification costs at disposal site
- Customized to fit any dewatering container
Links to our Roll Off Products
- Standard Roll Off Dumpster Liners
- Dump Trailer Liners
- Roll Off bladder Bags
- Roll Off Rain Cap Covers
- Drawstring Roll Of Liners
- Roll Off Spill Diapers
Concrete Washout Filter, Floating Dispersion Blankets, Pipe Socks, Dewatering Bags, Filter Socks, Heavy Duty Gravel Bags, Silt Dikes, plus much more.