Sectional High Capacity Spill Containment
Capacities, 5,000 and up to 100,000 gallons and more.
- Modular wall sections and corners can be easily assembled to form almost any size/shape spill containment area needed.
- Heavy-duty, 30 mil, textured polyethylene liner provides rugged, impermeable barrier to capture leaks and spills.
- Creates large, semi-permanent containment areas. Provides much more gallon capacity than shorter walled containment systems.
- Versatile system can be easily disassembled for reuse at future sites.
- Unlike some containment systems, our Sectional High Capacity Spill Containment is not secured to the substrate so it is perfect for use in parking lots, sand, rocky soil, muddy soil, frozen soil or on concrete areas.
- Meets SPCC, EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.
Contact us for specific sizes, components and complete details