Clean It Up offers standard and specialty steel drums in a range of sizes and thicknesses with a choice of linings, configurations and covers to transport materials for the chemical, paint and coatings, food, pharmaceutical and hazardous waste industries.
Steel pails are offered in a various options, such as tight-head, open-head, straight-sided and open-head nested styles. Clean It Up also supplies specialty application pails for products requiring a high degree of cleanliness. These steel pails transport materials for various industries, such as specialty chemicals, paints and coatings, pharmaceuticals, flavors and fragrances.
UN-Rated Steel Drums
- Capacity: Open Head 5-110 US Gallons
- Capacity: Tight Head 5-55 US Gallons
- Steel Thickness, 0.9-1.5mm (20-16 gauge)
- UN Solids, Liquids, and Dual
- Open Head Closure: Bolt or Lever lock Ring
- Open Head Gasket: EPDM
- Tight Head Fittings: 2″ x ¾” Tri-Sure Style Plug & Flange
- Optional: 2″ x ¾” Rieke Plug & Flange
- Exterior: Black with White Cover
- Optional: Interior Epoxy Phenolic Lining
- Meet UN Requirements for hazardous materials
- Protect the integrity and safety of your product
Quick Lever Steel Drums
Quick lever drums feature an innovative new UN qualified leverlock drum ring that eliminates the need for tools and takes the guesswork out of complying with technical closure instructions. The quick-lever closure on lever drums secures easily, with no need to measure torque or ring gap. Available on both open head carbon and salvage style drums.
- Open Head carbon and stainless steel drums with outside heavy-duty leverlock ring.
- UN rated for solids and liquids.
- Easy repeat access
- Fast Installation
STEEL SALVAGE DRUMS
Our open head salvage drums are constructed of high quality carbon steel and meets the UN design type requirements. Standard salvage drums feature yellow bodies with yellow or red covers, with a multilingual salvage drum logo in red. Available salvage drum options include 3/4″ vent plugs and corrosion resistant epoxy phenolic lining.
- Capacity: 5–110 US Gallons
- Steel Thickness, 0.9–1.5mm (20–16 gauge)
- UN Solids, liquids, dual and T-rated
- Closures: Bolt style or Lever lock