Roll Off Dumpster Sludge Dewatering
Perfect for aerated waste, organic waste, emulsified waste, and digested waste common to many industrial wastewater processes and municipal wastewater treatment plants. Roll Off Dumpster Sludge Dewatering systems are available in a wide variety of container types and sizes.
- Lowers biological oxygen demand (BOD) and chemical oxygen demand (COD) for treatment of wastewater that is returning to the plant.
- 32-48 hours of dewatering will easily meet or exceed the paint filter or coffee filter test used at landfills.
- A great, low labor alternative to drying beds.
- A replacement or necessary step in compliance for land applying.
- Permanent filter media saves on the cost of disposable liners and only requires spraying with a high powered hose nozzle.
- An alternative to liquid waste hauling with up to 70% savings and a 9 month ROI*Based on local Florida Rates.
a. Center Panel allows for faster dewatering.
b. Solid steel floor allows sludge cake to slide out, for hassle free dumping.
- Uses dewatering polymer to flocculate sludge and gravity fed drainage of free water out of the ports at the bottom.
Can be used with lime, alum, and ferric sludge and slurry.
- Used in processes including:
- Organic Wastewater
- Septic Wastewater
- Grease Trap Wastewater
- Municipal Wastewater
- Surface Wastewater
- Wastewater Lagoon
- Wastewater Pond
- Wastewater Basin
- Portable Toilet Wastewater
- Stock Animal Wastewater
- Food Processing Wastewater
- Agricultural Wastewater
- Liquid Waste Haulers/Hauling
- Submersible pump dredging operations
- Screens, filters, separates, and dewaters inorganic solids at the headworks of municipal plants or in various parts of industrial processes.
- Can be used in industrial dewatering where facilities may have limited space and a container needs to be easy to move with a forklift.
- Frequently used to recycle and reclaim resources from a process.
- Used in chicken and fish rendering plants.
- Quarry Dewatering
- Sugar Refinery Dewatering
- Construction Dewatering
- Mine Dewatering
- Container is gravity fed and low maintenance