Erosion Control And Protection
Stop erosion and reduce runoff at construction sites and surrounding areas
Erosion is a common challenge on construction sites. Without grass, bushes, trees or other vegetation to anchor the soil, running rainwater can very quickly cut its way through open areas taking the soil with it. The Erosion Protector was designed to prevent this. By placing the unit in ditches, gullies and other areas where water has the potential to drain through, the Erosion Protector reduces the water’s velocity and filters out sand and sediment, keeping it in place and preventing it from getting washed away.
Key Erosion Protector Features:
- Lightweight, compact silt control device – easily stored and transported.
- Heavy-duty steel springs instantly expand when needed.
- 100% polyester fabric (green mesh) reduces runoff flow velocity and retains silt.
- Durable polypropylene (black skirt) helps hold the unit in place with dirt, rocks, or stakes.
- Quick and easy installation – no post digging or trenching required.
- Versatile – units can be clipped together to create longer lengths as needed.
- Applications include: construction site erosion control, storm channels, check dams, ditches and silt control on slopes.
Erosion Protector (6-Pack)
Compressed: 10″ dia. x 5″
Expanded: 10″ dia. x 70″