Sediment Dewatering Bags are designed to filter sediment, silt, and sludges
This is done by discharging water while containing the suspended solids inside of an on-site, small, medium or large sized footprint, dewatering bag.
- Dewatering bags use inward pressure to provide enclosed dewatering without the need of a support container.
- Sediment Dewatering Bags are designed to filter sediment, silt, and sludges by discharging water while containing the suspended solids inside of an on-site, small footprint, dewatering bag.
Geosynthetics and Textiles are the generic classification of all synthetic materials used in geotechnical engineering applications. This includes nonwoven and woven geotextiles, cellular confinement (geocells), geogrids, geomembranes and geocomposites.
This covers a large number of products! These products are in the nonwoven, woven stabilization, woven monofilament and base stabilization geogrid categories
We can custom manufacture and configure a sediment, silt and sludge dewatering bag solution according to your specific requirement. The volume per bag will depend on what is being dewatered.
SEDIMENT BAG FEATURES
- Dewaters without a container
- Provides waste volume reduction
- Utilizes internal pressure to dewater
- Assists in cleaning contaminants from water
- Enables dewatering for hard to access areas
- Accommodates up to 8″ diameter hose
- Contains solids for disposal
- Stock and custom sizes available
Gravity Based Geotextile Bag Filters
Filter Bags are well suited for construction site dewatering and are puncture and tear resistant. Made of medium weight, nonwoven, needlepunched, polypropylene geotextile.
Standard bags are 15′ x 15′ and 15′ x 10′
- Ideal for Site Dewatering
- Replaces Sedimentation Basins
- Puncture and Tear Resistant
Custom fabrication is available for special projects requirements.
Connect and disconnect Hoses To Dewatering Bags Quickly and Easily
Screws on to the end of discharge hoses to make connections (and disconnections) quick and easy – no more zip ties, wire, rope or strapping to hassle with.
Included quick-release hose clamp quickly secures dewatering bag.
PVC construction will not rust or corrode
Size: For 4″ Hoses