Highest Quality Poly Drums
Plastic drums include product options that comply with strict UN regulations, are manufactured using state-of-the-art technologies to meet the stringent demands of chemical compatibility with hazardous and non-hazardous products as well as reliability and safety requirements. Plastic drum products we offer are made from a high molecular-weight, high-density polyethylene resin and manufactured to high standards of quality and consistency. This material makes the drums extremely strong and rigid, allowing for easy handling and low shipping costs. Plastic drums save warehouse space because they are stackable and can be stored outside without rusting. In addition, total packaging costs are decreased because plastic drums can be reusable.
- 95 GALLON DRUMS
- 55 GALLON DRUMS
- 30 GALLON DRUMS
- 20 GALLON DRUMS
- 14 GALLON DRUMS
- 10 Gallon Drums
- 5 GALLON PAILS
- And Many More Selections and Options
ALL NEW WORLD CLASS 55 GALLON OPEN HEAD DRUMS
Open head 55 gallon drums from our Best Available Technology Family of Drums
- Available with Metal or Plastic Lever Lock Rings
- HDPE Construction
- Chemical and Weather Resistant
- UN Certified to HM-181
- Operating Temperature Range from -30 to +130 degrees.
- Approved for use with Packing Groups I,II and III
- With UV Inhibitors
- UL 94HB Flammability Rating
- Nestable and Tapered for optomized shipping and storage – easy to separate after nested.
- Food Grade Quality – FDA 21 CFR 177.1520
- AVAILABLE NOW- NEW SALVAGE DRUM RATING
BLACK PLASTIC DRUMS
All new and now available in 30 gallon poly drums, 55 gallon poly drums.
Drums available in:
- Straight Sided Drums
- Tapered and Nestable Drums
- Plastic Lever Lock Rings
- Metal Lever Lock Rings
- UN Rated up to highest X-Ratings
- Plain Lids and Lids with Bungs
- Also available in Yellow, Natural and Blue Colors