Drawstring Container Liners
Keep Industrial Liners In Place & Help Close Liners After Loading. For Roll Off Dumpster Containers, Dump Trucks and more.
Premium polyethylene drawstring container liners utilize a unique design to keep the liner in place, even under extreme conditions. Drawstring container liners are great for encapsulating special waste streams after loading.
Drawstring Liners can be utilized in rolloff containers, end dump trailers, rail gondolas, and lugger boxes. Custom liners can be made to fit almost any application.
Securing the liner with the drawstring eliminates the problem of the liner falling into the container while filling or in adverse conditions. No clips, tape, or tie-downs are required to keep the liner in place.
Drawstring Liners provide additional advantages. The unique drawstring feature can be used after loading as a way to close off the liner and encapsulate special waste streams.
Typically used in dry material applications.
Note#1: Our drawstring Container liners are woven and sewn, please consider using a plastic liner along with this woven liner either inside or outside of the woven liner to ensure leak protection where water may be an issue.
- Made of Woven Coated Polyethylene
- Standard stock liners are for 22 ft. containers, 8 feet wide.
- Stock liners are available in side heights of 6, 8, 10, 12 and 16 feet high (see note below)
- Liners are packaged in bundles of 5 liners per bundle
- Special production options are available (order minimums may apply)
Note #2: Please consider adding at least 4 feet to the liner side height dimension over your container side height to allow proper closing of the Drawstring Liner.
Contact us for special size Drawstring Liners applications
- Various liner sizes and thickness available
- Different drawstring colors available to decipher sizes easily
- Huge inventory for quick shipping
- Custom sizes welcomed
- E-Z installation
- Reinforced polyethylene providing superior tear and burst resistance
- Reduced container washout costs
- Odor and freeze control
- Extended container life
- Helps meet regulations