Selecting A Passive Filter
For Non-Monitored Spill Containment Sites.
- Passively filter hydrocarbons from stormwater in outdoor containment products
- The best protection for non-monitored containment sites.
- Helps eliminate problems associated with the collection of rainwater in outdoor containment products.
- Simple installation – can be connected to any outdoor containment product.
- Hydrocarbon “sheens” and modest spills are captured – clean stormwater drains through the outflow port.
- Larger or concentrated spills activate “auto-shutoff” mechanism.
- Manual shutoff valve can be used to secure all draining operations, change out the filter cartridge.
- Filters are quickly and easily replaced.
|Part||Description||Dimensions in (mm)||Material||Flow Rate gal. (L) per hour*||Weight lbs. (kg)||Replacement Filter Parts|
|CIU-9935||Standard||28 L x 3 1/2 dia. (712 x 89)||PVC||7.5 (29)||2.0 (10)||CIU-9936 (Qty.2)|
|CIU-9937||Large||36 L x 4 1/2 dia. (915 x 115)||PVC||22 (84)||6.0 (3.0)||CIU-9938 (Qty. 1)|
|CIU-9926||XL||39 L x 6 1/2 dia. (991 x 166)||PVC||42 (159)||11.0 (5.0)||CIU-9927 (Qty. 1)|
|CIU-9928||XXL||43 L x 9 dia. (1,093 x 229)||PVC||55 (209)||16.0 (7.0)||CIU-9929 (Qty. 1)|
Our Spill Containment Products