Keys To Using Paper IBC’s
Versatile Alternative To Hard Sided Standard IBC’s
The Paper IBC container is a dependable, economical and environmentally responsible alternative to drums, bottle-in-cage and other “heavy footprint” types of intermediate bulk containers (IBCs).
- Reliable: The heart of the Paper IBC system is the form fit liner. Our liners are manufactured in an ultra clean environment and are constructed of FDA approved materials in an IMS certified manufacturing facility.
- The Paper IBC container has passed the stringent ISTA (International Safe Transit Association) vibration and shock tests and has met the NMFTA (National Motor Freight Traffic Association) requirements for intermediate bulk containers for liquids. The heavy duty nine ply Paper IBC container is capable of withstanding up to 10,000 lbs of compression force.
- High Value Benefit: Unlike 55 gallon drums and other IBCs, there are no cleaning expenses or return freight costs associated with the Paper IBC and there is significantly less storage space required to inventory the containers and less freight expense to initially receive the containers.
- 80% less storage space is required for unassembled Paper IBCs
- No cleaning or disposal costs and no return freight expense is incurred using Paper IBCs.
- Environmentally Responsible: The Paper IBC is constructed of a renewable resource and is completely recyclable. The container is a “one-way” package, so there are no fossil fuels consumed to return the package after dispense and there is no landfill space consumed either as the container is:
- Biodegradable, Recyclable and Waste-to-energy efficient
Food: Oils, syrups, sauces
Dairy: fluid products
Personal Care: gels, liquids
Chemical: Liquid colorants & additives
Industrial: Parts, Intermediate Product Storage
The Paper IBC comes complete and ready to fill with:
- The container body, a form-fit liner in a cassette with all necessary fitments and a lid for the container.
- PaperIBC CIU-275G Body Specifications:
- Capacity: 275 gallon / 1041 liters
- Outer dimensions: 43″ X 43″ X 41″
- Wall Thickness: 9 ply corrugated, 1-3/4″ thick • Net weight: 66 lbs – pallet not included
Call us for additional details, benefits, specifications and options