Breakthrough Technology In Oil Spill Removal
Mineral Fiber Sorbents are the product of tomorrow, available today. Positively different.
Why It Works: Mineral wool is also known as mineral fiber, mineral cotton, or rock wool. It is used as insulation and sound dampening material. It is manufactured by blowing steam or air over molten rock. The resulting material is a lightweight material similar to cotton. The fiber thickness is 10-20 microns. Mineral wool is non-flammable and non-reactive. Our GO mineral fiber sorbent filler ensures 100 percent saturation and allows clean up of spills up to 3 times faster.
- Absorbs Faster: 99% of the absorption takes place in the first 15 minutes
- Absorbs More: Mineral sorbent products are up to 3 times more absorbent: 8’’/ 10’ boom absorbs 25 gallons
- Reduce Costs: By squeezing the oil out from used absorbents
- Made from natural, non-asbestos mineral fibers
- 100% hydrophobic, absorbs oil/ repels water
- More Absorbent; 2-3 times more absorbent than polypropylene
- Works in any weather condition
- Suffers no UV degradation
- Hydrocarbons can be recovered by applying mechanical pressure
Puzzle Absorbent System
- Benefits of GO Puzzle Absorbing System: 3 1/3 sq/ft of the cover absorbs up to 39 gallons of oil
- Size of one box is abut 18 inches x 18 inches
- No need for special equipment and expertise, installs manually in minutes
- 100% hydrophobic
- Resistant to all weather conditions
- Easy to install and remove used puzzle box, as the grid connects like puzzle
- Can be scaled to most size and site requirements
Designed to be installed outdoors and left in place to absorb any spills or leaks. Easy installation and replacement.
Mineral Fiber Product Types
GO sorbent product types are available in a broad range. The keys are not only what is presently available in socks, booms, pads, pillows, spill kits and more, but the rapid development of new products that are unique.
Please keep an eye on our main product page (link immediately below) for the introduction of new, unique and industry changing technologies and coming soon.